• Simple, 4 Step System in Comparison to Traditional Hard Gels
• Slight Self Leveling Properties for Ultimate Control
• Sculpt and Shape Beautiful Artificial Nails with Ease
• Creates Strong, Durable Nails with a Lightweight, Natural Finish
• Enjoyable Odor Free Salon Experience
• Money Saving, Waste-free Dispensing
• Cures Under LED/UV Lights
How to Use
A Brief Tutorial on How to Use & Apply Control Gel
Control Gel is a pro-hybrid that combines the advantages of hard gels and acrylics into four quick-and-easy steps that give you complete control over the application process.
Step 1: Control Dispensing.
You can quickly and easily squeeze the ready-to-use, premixed formula from the tube. That means no mixing and no odors. Simply squeeze and cut using the ibd Spatula.
Step 2: Control Application.
Apply the stay-put formula to the nail. Then, pat and shape into place. It’ll only move when you need it to be moved.
Step 3: Control Leveling.
The formula is only slightly self-leveling, which means it helps you get control of difficult areas.
Step 4: Control Complexity.
Say goodbye to racing against the clock before a solution sets. Control Gel cures on command—when and only when you’re ready.Once you’ve achieved the desired look, cure under LED for 1 minute and 2 minutes UV. Finish by sealing with ibd Intense Seal.
For full step by step instructions, click here.
ibd Control Gel Clear
Control Gel White
Control Gel Intense White
Control Gel Cool Pink