Brush on longer, natural looking nails in one step. ibd Building Gel fuses the skill of hard gel extension with effortless application, creating longer, natural looking nails without the mess. Controlled bottle/brush application allows technicians of all skill levels to sculpt and extend the nails.
*Fast and easy Fills
*LED and UV Curable
*Made in the USA
DiHEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Sucrose Benzoate, Isobornyl Acrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Polyester 3, Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Red 6 (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)
Preparation for Building Gel application
1. Gently push back the proximal nail fold using a cuticle pusher.
2. Remove the exposed cuticle from the nail plate.
3. Remove the shine from the natural nail plate using a 180 grit Emerald file.
4. Remove all filing dust from the nail plate with a dry Nail Wipe.
5. Apply Dehydrate to cleanse the nail plate.
Sculpted Nail Application
1. Apply ibd Powerbond to the nail plate. Avoid contact with the surrounding skin.
2. Apply ibd forms.
3. Sculpt a thin extension covering 1/3 of the nail plate to the desired free edge length with Building Gel. Flash cure 10 seconds.
4. Apply a thin layer of Building Gel to the entire nail surface, DO NOT CURE. String a bead down the center of the nail and allow to selflevel. Flash cure 10 seconds. Repeat if necessary to build proper structure and apex.
5. Repeat step 4 on all remaining nails and cure for a full 30 seconds if using an LED lamp and 1 minute if using a UV lamp.
6. Remove nail forms and remove the inhibition layer from the nails with Cleanser Plus and a Nail Wipe.
7. File and shape the nails with a 180 grit Emerald file. Remove all dust with a clean, dry nail wipe.
8. Finish the nails by applying Building Gel Top Coat curing 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
9. Cleanse with Cleanser Plus and moisturize the skin by applying ibd Lavender Cuticle Oil.
*For natural nail overlays use above steps except for steps 2&3.
WARNING: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. AVOID SKIN AND EYES. CAREFULLY READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ENCLOSED WITH PRODUCT.